Saturday, July 12, 2008

delicious tags: twitter

Alexandra Rampy, aka @SocialButterfly, pulls together a great list of elected officials and government agencies on Twitter. I love the fact that the UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon, is on Twitter. Does it bother me that he's not following anyone back? The standard answer is yes (listen, people, listen), but I'll give him a pass on this one.

Craig Daitch at Thought Industry schools Mountain Dew on their misuse of Twitter: "Twitter is not an excuse to graffiti your followers with random generic advertising messages. I mean, nobody is stopping you from taking that route, however fair warning, nobody will pay attention."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for highlighting my post on the Government's A-Twitter. It's pretty exciting to see how these socila media tools are crossing over into different sectors.