Monday, April 30, 2007

del.icio.us tags 04.30.07

Leave Ben Alone - Ben McConnell at Church of the Customer Blog does not want you to "pitch" him. At least not like you have been. My favorite? "Feel free to add the following hilarious videos to your blog. I can imagine that your readers might get a kick out of them. And, of course, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to be in touch."

It Won't Be Televised - The Revolution has started and, according to Mashable, it may just overthrow the establishment (aka WebMD). Okay, maybe I exaggerated that bit about overthrowing WebMD, but work with me. I'm a little unsure about uploading my medical records to the site, however. Ever since getting turned down by Kaiser Permanente for self-employed insurance because of lower back pain (which, I believe, 75 percent of the population has), I'm not too keen on letting the world know about what ails me.

Wacky Librarians - The Library of Congress has launched a blog and poses a question that I have yet to hear anywhere else (which is due, in part, to the fact that no one but the Library of Congress would mull this one over), should blogs be assigned an ISSN number?

Speak Out HERE, Not THERE -
Progressive U is encouraging young people to speak their mind. But I am not so sure why they chose to use disdain toward MySpace and Facebook as a marketing tool.

No comments: