Friday, December 15, 2006

technorati sucks

I am bordering on furious at this stage. I have been trying to get something done all day today using Technorati and, I gotta tell you, they should be ashamed of themselves calling themselves a search engine. The number of splogs that come up in searches, the number of incorrect keyword results, the inability to filter post results by authority when you do a tag search (am I missing something)? Inconsistent results from one minute to the next. I could go on and on.

Pure crap.

2 comments:

Atkins Gal said...

I'm sorry for your frustration. I remember writing a post with the very same title about 4 weeks ago. They're frustrating.

abf said...

Yeah, I just read another blog where the writer was saying that Google Blog Search doesn't filter out spam and I was flabbergasted. Technorati -- even with the feature that enables you to filter by "authority" generates search results that are overloaded with spam blogs.