Sunday, November 11, 2007

del.icio.us tags 11.11.07

Want to get more detailed stats for your site? Don't let Google Analytics scare you. Mahalo gives step by step directions on 1) setting up your account, 2) inserting Google Analytics Java Script into your site, 3) getting an overview of your site performance, 4) getting daily and hourly stats and 5) seeing where your traffic comes from.

Back in college I became a vegan solely to prove to the straight edge punk boys with whom I was spending my time that it was not as difficult as they liked to make it appear to be. After the fact, I realized that -- at least for me -- it was just a socially acceptable eating disorder. I didn't give a rat's a** about being healthy, I just wanted to demonstrate how much control I had over what went in my mouth. I doubt this is what PETA had in mind when it created I Can't Believe It's Vegan, their fabulous new yes-you-can-eat-Capt'n-Crunch (with soy milk) web site. Of course, they neglected to include the Zagnut, my favorite vegan candy bar. Maybe I could be a vegan again after all.


Tell someone you love them without worrying about leaving the cake out in rain with the RedKid.net Cake Writing Generator. Lots of other fun ways to impress your friends/waste your time too.

Finally, something new for me to spend my money on. It doesn't mean I will actually part ways with my vinyl, but it does mean that I will be able to listen to it. Plus, I just love saying Hammacher Schlemmer.

No comments: