Sunday, September 16, 2007

one RPM per hour

I don't want to suggest that I am a regular gym goer because the guy at the front desk who swipes my card would tell you otherwise, but I have my peeves about the gym nevertheless. None of them justify the fact that I am taking years off my life by not getting enough regular exercise, but they still irk me.

#1 today? People who get on machines and don't actually exercise, but instead watch television, maybe getting one RPM per hour in there for good measure.

You're not fooling anyone.

You could have burnt more calories putting a couple of Pop Tarts in the toaster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great that you were in the Express today. This entry got featured in their blog section. Very cool.

abf said...

Didn't see it (although saw a alight peak in traffic today), but thanks for the heads up.