Tuesday, June 12, 2007

forget the harvard degree

This morning's front page story (the Post) about Hillary Clinton's lead in the polls resulting from her support from women gave me the best yet reason to give her my support:

"Clinton is drawing especially strong support from lower-income, lesser-educated women - voters her campaign strategists describe as 'women with needs.' Obama, by contrast, is faring better among highly educated women, who his campaign says are interested in elevating the political discourse."

As the child of a "woman with needs" who herself has become a "highly educated woman," I'm more inclined to trust the former to know what really needs to get done to get us back on track.

I'll have a cocktail party if I feel a need for elevated political discourse.

No comments: