Thursday, December 28, 2006

del.icio.us tags 12.28.06

  • Newseum's Today's Front Pages gives you access to 521 front pages from 50 countries. Click on the thumbnail of the front page and you can head to the paper's web site as well. I'm not sure that it's actually useful just yet, but it's still fun to play with.
  • Visit Devout when looking for a gift for the freak who has everything.
  • Carmine Gallo takes a look at Al Gore's The Inconvenient Truth and comes up with five tips for a successful presentation. I'm thinking about investing in Keynote and this may have just sealed the deal. (I was never as much of a geek as I am today.)
  • This is going to come in handy as part of one of my new year's resolutions, don't you think, John? (Come on . . .)
  • Speaking of John, I shared this tagged New York Times article with him because it reminded me of his post a while back about "social museums".

No comments: