Sunday, December 10, 2006

del.icio.us tags 12.10.06

  • Political bloggers are getting hired by candidates in the lead up to the 2008 election. It's fine with me (wish I had the kind of readership that would result in an offer to do the same, to be honest), as long as folks as transparent about the affiliation. The Hill quotes Peter Daou, consultant to Senator Hillary Clinton, reminding us, "It's not about technology. It's about the principles behind the technology." Don't forget this folks. A blog is a blog, but true dialogue and collaboration (as well as a few other factors) are what define social media.
  • Young people in Singapore and Korea are growing increasingly interested in politics due, perhaps, to their ability to "participate" via blogs.
  • Social media junkies are gathering in Paris this week for Le Web. I am hoping that one of my colleagues who will be attending will share his impressions on the agency blog later this week. I wish I could be there.

No comments: