These are actually from the past few days. (I cannot tell a lie.)
- Fast Company's 2007 Social Capitalist Awards
- Ben McConnell over at Church of the Customer disagrees with Ed Keller's description of "ultimate engagement".
- What's so odd about Reuters AlertNet is what qualifies as a news topic and what qualifies as an emergency.
- Federated Media is hosting a blog summit of "tech-savvy bloggers" on a holiday gadget guide blog, sponsored by Best Buy.
- Finally got around to bookmarking Intelliseek's BlogPulse.