I am a relatively recent del.icio.us obsessive (user name: alisonbf). EchoDitto sends out their new del.icio.us bookmarks every day and I think it's a damn fine idea, so I'm going to try to do it too. (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?) It's not my effort to share the newest, coolest thing. It's my effort to share what I'm thinking about, reading and learning every day.
Here's what I saved today (a busy day):
- Blog World Expo - "The first and only trade show, conference, and media event dedicated to promoting the dynamic industry of blogging and new media." I want to go.
- Cookie - Mindy Roberts at The Mommy Blogger (and the Intel Centrino Duo Blogger Challenge) likes it and I like Mindy, so I want to know more.
- Katya's Non-Profit Marketing Blog shares research about online giving from Network for Good.
- Hispanic young people listen to iPods louder and longer.
- Charmin has a marketing campaign that appeals to the New Yorker in search of a place to take a dump.
- The Association of National Advertisers (ANA) blog has "Ten Touch Points of Multicultural Marketing and Diversity," resulting from the Masters of Multicultural Marketing Conference this week.
- Northeastern University & Backbone Media's "Blogging Success Study," includes interviews with 20 corporate bloggers.
- PSFK has a video clip from an interview with Sheryl Connelly, Ford Motor Company's Global Trends and Futuring Manager.
- Mike sent a link to Flock, "the social web browser".
- I decided I would tag a page on HTML 101 so that I don't have to search every time I forget how to do something. This was one of the -- if not the first search result. Plus, Dave has great hair.