Thursday, December 22, 2005

healthy crush

I am off from work for the next few days and heading home to see the family. I went to see Brokeback Mountain last night with my friend Jeff and have developed a healthy crush on Heath Ledger to balance the very unhealthy crush that I have on Sebastian.

(Of course, the Brawny Man remains the love of my life.)

Lessons learned from Brokeback? 1) Boy on boy is indeed the hottest thing ever -- particularly when the boys look like Ennis and Jack. 2) We have one life, folks. One. No more. No do overs. Get it right. Take what you want. Do what you want.

Read Andrew Sullivan's take on it as well. Much more thoughtful than my own, but I know he likes boy on boy as much -- or more -- than I do.

Okay, enough about me and Ennis . . .

Today's Post lists of the people that Senate apparently dislikes: poor people, sick people, children and college students. Happy Holidays! A big bah humbug also goes out to the Senate for extending the Patriot Act for the next six months.

Google wraps up 2005 with a look at the most popular searches of the year.

No comments: