Friday, June 08, 2007

del.icio.us tags 06.08.07

Not So Gay - Lauren Moore titled her post "What's the gayest site on the Web?," which is slightly misleading, since she's really just letting us know which sites that target the LGBT audience have the best reach and engagement metrics. I don't know what I was looking for. (Something like this?) But Moore gets ten points for a good post title.

Hey, Ladies - Now, this is gay. AfterEllen.com's list of the Top 100 hotties. They describe it as the anti-Maxim Hot 100 list (although Carmen Electra still manages to make it on the list). Leisha Hailey from The L Word is the number one hottie, which compels me to share that I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Hailey in 2000 when she and Heather Grody (aka The Murmurs) played a Rock the Vote event for us in New York. She also agreed to be featured in Rock the Vote's first (and only) gay youth targeted campaign, Take Pride Take Action. I'm a fan.

No comments: