Monday, April 03, 2006

too tired to be coherent

I'm in Geneva, staying in a shitty hotel. Live breaking news from CNN that Zacarias Moussaoui is eligible for the death penalty. They have cut from CNN International to CNN in the United States to get the news and they are definitely managing to live up to all the stereotypes of the cowboy American. Jack Cafferty grumbling about how, of course, Moussaoui should be fried.

News, Jack, news. Report the news.

I'm tired and I'm stealing WiFi access from some poor unsuspecting soul. I just can't rationalize spending $36/day for access. That's insane.

Okay. Too tired to be coherent. I'm going to try to go to sleep on the shitty bed in my shitty hotel room, complete with shitty pillow and shitty cigarette burn covered blanket.

If you're ever in Geneva, avoid the Hotel International and Terminus as if your life depended on it.

No comments: