Saturday, March 18, 2006

too much sh*t


I feel like I spend way too much time justifying blogs and, hell, the entire online universe these days. Some people just have their heads up their a** and there is nothing I can do for them. They will simply fade away, like the dinosaurs. (Bye bye.) But, for others, there is hope.

Unfortunately, as I've mentioned in the past, when forced to justify, the natural inclination is to get a little high-falootin' and start talking about the magic of social networking and opportunities for free and uncensored expression. Blah blah blah.

But sometimes, folks, the magic of the Internet is that there is a whole bunch of stupid sh*t out there that will just make you laugh. And who doesn't need or want to laugh from time to time?

(I know I do.)

And, this, my friends, made me laugh (a subtle snicker/chuckle/guffaw, but a laugh nevertheless).

Thanks to Boing Boing for the heads up.

No comments: