Friday, March 10, 2006

friday blues

Have you seen the new Lisa Loeb show on the Style Network? It's all about her search for a man to love. She's adorable. She was/is friends with Ethan Hawke. She can play a guitar. Maybe it just gives me comfort to know that when I'm old and alone, maybe I can call Lisa to come over and sing a song for me.

Ooo, I'm feeling whiney. And, yes, it is Friday night and, yes, I am writing on my blog. Shoot me now and take me out of my misery.

I have been so busy that I have neglected to call the cable company to upgrade my service and renew my HBO subscription. This means that I will miss this Sunday's premiere of The Sopranos. Poor me. I will tide myself over with this review of episode one from The New York Times.

Despite the fact that Wonkette is pretty crap these days (both before and after the departure of Ana Marie Cox), their rebuttal to Ann Coulter's rather lame tear-down of George Clooney is worthy of a read.

No comments: