Thursday, March 30, 2006

catching up

It's been too long. You look great, though. Have you done something new with your hair? No. Oh, I know, you've lost weight. No? Those pants are really slimming.

I grabbed some KY and managed to yank my head from my a** and here I am, folks. Next week I'm heading to Geneva (to open up a bank account, buy a knife, eat some chocolate, learn how to yodel, get a new pair of lederhosen and do a little role play with me as Heidi -- pigtails and all). This, of course, means that you will be neglected again, despite my best intentions. I apologize in advance.

So much to talk about, so little time, so I play the lazy blogger game of giving you a shiteload of links to keep you busy. Will you forgive me?

MySpace has finally been getting some good press these days (although I guess Lou Dobbs might disagree), as it has been put to good use in organizing the students who have been walking out of their classrooms and protesting Congress' efforts to criminalize illegal immigrants and their allies (like little old nuns and other deliquents). Though the kids have been sent back to school, their mark has been made. Hopefully, the Senate was paying attention.

More later . . .

No comments: