Wednesday, January 04, 2006

oh no you didn't

You know, the radical right is an endless source of amusement. I think I am going to invite them to my next party. (All of them.) Give 'em a few glasses of the devil's brew and just let them start spouting off their paranoid fantasies. Sure to be a real kneeslapper.

Not sure you agree? Oh please, check out this page from Concerned Women for America (brought to my attention by The Huffington Post), suggesting that the Barbie web site is promoting gender confusion. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll head to the web site and select "I don't know" from the drop down menu as many times as you can before someone in the office notices that you are spending a bizarre amount of time on the Barbie web site.

(Just found this on the ABC News site. I guess "I don't know" is no longer an option. At least not on the Barbie site.)

No comments: